- Separately-applied landing gear and mud flaps
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed from prototype photos
- Era: 1990’s+ Perfect for your modern vehicle / TOFC trains!
PRIMED FOR GRIME MODELS FEATURE
- Duplicated look and feel of “In Service” equipment
- Faded base colors matched to the prototype
- Perfect starting point for adding grime and rust
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
The Wabash 53’ Plate trailer was manufactured in the 1990’s. The trailer is distinguished by the unique, uneven spacing of the exterior ribs. It was a common trailer for piggyback service in the 1990s and 2000s. The Plate trailer was subsequently replaced by the DuraPlate trailer in Wabash’s line, but these veterans can still be found out on the road (and rails) today.
McHenry Scale Knuckle
1991-2009, 2010-Present Day