- Weighted for optimum performance
- Machined RP25 profile 33” metal wheels
- McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers installed
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Minimum radius: 18”
Pullman Standard built many freight cars over the years, but it is probably best known for its line of standardized designs of freight cars such as the PS-1 boxcar. The boxcar is considered one of the most versatile since it can carry most loads. Boxcars have side sliding doors of varying size and operation, and some include end doors and adjustable bulkheads to load very large items.