- 70-ton Roller Bearing trucks
- Removable cover
- Separately-applied brake wheel
- Weighted for optimum performance
- 33" machined metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Minimum radius: 18"
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Gondolas are low-sided railroad cars that are used for hauling bulky loads that don't need protection from the weather. The Roundhouse 50' gondola is representative of larger cars that began appearing on the rails in the early 1950's, and many survive today working for modern roads and contractors.