- Boiler backhead with full details and printed gauges
- Individually applied detail parts like piping, valves and generators
- Adjustable cab windows and opening doors
- Cab hatches can be opened and closed
- See-through running boards
- Blackened metal wheels
- 22" recommended minimum radius
- Pilot has opened and closed positions
- Factory installed DCC sound board with dual speakers
- Decoder automatically senses the power supply (works with both DC and DCC systems)
- Includes hand-held remote control unit for DC operation
- Smoke unit ready with no soldering needed
The Genesis 4-8-4 FEF Northern, like the 4-8-8-4 Big Boy before it, is the culmination of
design and tooling, integrating the latest innovations in electronic technology. The FEF
Northern model has been developed from the outset as the finest operating miniature
representation of the prototype available.
Giving life to all the details are authentic sounds that are channeled through a factory
installed DCC and soundboard with speakers. The DCC decoder automatically senses what type of power supply is in use (conventional DC or NMRA compliant DCC) and adapts its functions. The modeler doesn’t have to do a thing.
Functions and sounds available to DCC users include:
Fire box door
Cylinder cock/flange squeal
A handheld wireless controller is included for use with conventional DC power supplies. With it,
modelers can control six sound functions as well as speed and direction.
The Genesis 4-8-4 FEF Northern includes a history book and instruction book for quick reference.
||Ready To Run