Original sounds recorded just for this model
- Researched from the prototype to match specific units (including Conrail recessed fans and marker lights and UP raised walkway)
- Factory installed DCC sound board
- Genesis driveline with dynamically balanced five pole skew wound motor and dual flywheels
- Directional constant lighting
- Highly detailed fuel tank
- See-through fans
- Cab interior
- Factory installed Celcon handrails
- Factory installed McHenry knuckle couplers
DC Mode Features
- All sound functions are operated by a wireless handheld remote (DC mode only). No additional control box is required to access advanced sound features.
- The six-button wireless remote allows control of the horn, bell, coupler crash, brake squeal, dynamic brake and brake air release.
- Additional programmable features allow for different bell and horn tones, coupler on/off, bell rate, directional lights on/off and volume control.
- Allows for creation of multiple unit lashup with horn, bell and lights on the lead unit only.
DCC Mode Features
- Compatible with all NMRA standard DCC systems
- Programable for either 2 digit or 4 digit address
- Programable start voltage
- Programable acceleration/deceleration rate
- Programmable top voltage
- Programmable speed steps
- Programmable individual unit sound volume
- Advanced consisting
- Access 9 accessory sound functions
||Electro Motive Division
|Minimum Age Recommendation:
|Is Assembly Required: