- Fully assembled and ready to operate
- Flush mounted individual window 'glass'
- Factory installed Celcon handrails
- DCC ready wiring harness installed
- Directional headlights
- Machined RP25 profile metal wheels
- McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers installed
It's time to have a little fun and use some creative license. Ever wonder what fallen flag paint schemes would look like on modern locomotives? Apparently, by the requests we've received, many of you have so we're rolling out some fun, fantasy paint schemes using our existing AC4400 model. We hope you enjoy these whimsical creations.
||McHenry scale knuckle
|Minimum Age Recommendation:
|Is Assembly Required: